South to north and east to west, explore the beautiful state of Michigan. Included are a variety of wonderful sights and attractions that will appeal to men and women, young and... not so young. From the excitement of a dune buggy ride to the serenity of a horse-drawn carriage tour on Mackinac Island; from watching the elk graze at Thunder Bay River to the lake views from atop Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, you will enjoy every moment of this five-day summertime tour.
* Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
* Hotel Accommodations for 4 Nights
* Sightseeing and Attractions Per Itinerary
* 2 Full Breakfasts, 2 Continental Breakfasts
* 3 Lunches
* 3 Dinners
* Luggage Handling for 1 Suitcase Per Person
* Services of a Personalized Tour Director
Activity Level: Moderate Physical Activity - Walking tours, as well as walking longer distances, up stairs or uneven walking surfaces should be expected.